You can return many items sold on Amazon.com. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the seller, item, or reason for return.
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Online Returns Center, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order. If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
- To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.com, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a seller, click Submit for Approval.
Buy Gift Cards
When sending an Amazon.com E-mail gift card, you can suggest specific items to the gift card recipient.
When you suggest a gift item, the recipient will receive an e-mail with the product image, details, and your personalized gift note. They can choose to place the order for the item selected, or use the gift balance to buy another item on Amazon.com.